My Life in Pictures
Shire and The Haemophilia society are excited to announce the My Life in Pictures campaign.
The My Life in Pictures campaign would like to collect visual representation from people who can tell us what it is really like to live with haemophilia. No one understands this condition better than those who experience it.
We’d like to create a collection of visual moments that help the haemophilia community tell their story and in doing so, create one voice to raise awareness of haemophilia and educate society about the condition. These moments may take the form of photographs, pictures, or drawings.
The artwork will be showcased at the upcoming International Congress of the World Federation of Haemophilia, 20-24th May 2018, Glasgow, Scotland. The conference brings together attendees from over 130 countries – including members of our patient community, along with a wide range of healthcare professionals– providing the perfect forum to foster collaborations and make a difference for people living with haemophilia.
Some of the artwork and stories will be pieced together to create a short booklet– Haemophilia: My Life in Pictures.
How to take part
- Anyone who is affected by haemophilia can take part; patients, carers, families, nurses, clinicians etc.
- Share a visual representation of your life with haemophilia, these visual moments may take the form of photographs/pictures/drawings/words.
- To accompany the picture/photograph etc, and to help tell your story, please describe what the graphic represents in a few words (150 words max), you could include:
- What does the picture show?
- What has been your motivation?
- What has been the biggest challenge for you?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What is your wish for the future?
Please share your submission via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this address for any questions that you have regarding this campaign. Deadline for submissions and consent forms 20th April 2018.
Please click here to download a shareable flyer about the My Life in Pictures campaign.
Alternatively, submissions can be posted to:
My Life in Pictures
PO Box 75022
Following your submission you will be sent an agreement for you to review and sign that will outline Shire’s use of your entry to support the My Life in Pictures campaign, as outlined above.
This project has been initiated and funded by Shire.
Job nr: C-APROM/UK//1269, Date of Prep: Feb 2018